- Jan 1: Alex celebrated his first New Year's at home, and
met Louise for the first time who came over to celebrate with
- Jan 9: Went to visit Gramma Cook and family. Had Macaroni
Grill for dinner
- Jan 15: Alex began babbling today. His first real
vocalizations that sounded like gibberish
21: Doctor's Appointment!
- Weight: 18 pounds, 15.7
- Height: 26"
- Head: 17.25" circ
- Alex given the OK all
healthy. Can begin foods anytime he likes. No fruit juice, eggs,
nuts, or honey though.
- Received his vaccinations again today,
although he had a slight reaction to them. 100 rectal temperature,
and screaming at nght for hours. Vaccination site red and sore.
Got first dose of baby Tylenol
- Jan 22: BLIZZARD. Alex saw
his first huge snowstorm. Almost a foot of snow.
26: Went to Grandma Cook's so Dad could take Aunt Katie to
her Driver's Road Test (she passed). Alex stayed with Mommy and visited
Gramma at work at Laird's in Colts Neck. Alex slept very well all
- Jan 27: Freezing Outside, Alex stayed inside all day, but was
fussy all night
- Jan 28: Even colder today, Alex stayed inside.