In May, Alex started making the transition from infant to toddler. His
personality developed a ton, and he started standing, crawling, and being
extremely mobile around the house. He also can now get up from lying
on his back easilly. His dislike for most foods changed
into an extreme enjoyment of eating all sorts of things.
- May 1: Alex went to the baby shower of his cousin Emily.
He got to play with another baby that was there around the same
- May 2:: Alex got his second tooth today, on the bottom next
to his other tooth
- May 7: Alex went with Mommy to Maryland to
the sheep and wool festival. He saw his first sheep
- May 8:
Alex went with his parents to dinner to celebrate his mother's first
mother's first mother's day.
- May 14: Alex went to Day 1 of his
Aunt Jessie's college graduation. He had Freeze Dried Apples and Cheerios
for the first time.May 15: Alex went to the second day of his Aunt
Jessie's college graduation, spending most of the day outside
- May 18: Alex went from lying on his belly to sitting up
for the first time.
- May 19: Alex is able to walk around the room
if you hold his hands.
- May 21: Alex went to Rich & Amanda's to
celebrate Amanda's Masters Degree. He got to play with another baby at
the party, although he was a bit rough grabbing at the baby Alexa's eyes.
He met Rich's parents, and cousin for the first time today
27: Although Alex has been crawling backward well for about a week,
today he started crawling forwad. He can get wherever he wants to be now.
He is fascinated with the clear doors on the entertainment center, and
doesn't understand why he can't get through them