In November, Alex kept growing and growing. His hair had fallen out a
bit, and grown back in much blonder, and getting blonder by the
- Nov 2: Alex's first trip to vote (with mommy). He discovered
his feet today.
- Nov 7: Alex's first time in a church. He baheaved very
well. Asbury Methodist on New Albany Road.
- Nov 10: Alex met his
cousins Brian and Emily for the first time; they had tos of
questions since Emily is expecting June 4
- Nov 18: Alex gets his 2nd
month portraits done
- Nov 19: Two-month doctor appointment with Dr. Haas
- Received three shots, containing Polio, Diptheria, Tetanus,
Pertussis, Haemophilius, Hepatutus B, and the Pnemonial Coccal
weighed 14.94 pounds (greater than 95%)
- Height: 24" (90%)
- Alex has
Oral Thrush, and was prescribed Nystatin
- Alex also seems to have a
reflux problem, still spitting up constantly. He was prescribed 0.75ml of
Zantac twice per day.
- All else very healthy !
- Nov 23:
Mike Karle met Alex for the first time when he came down to visit
with his friend Jesse
- Nov 25: Alex's
first Thanksgiving! At Grandma Cook's, Uncle John and Kristin cooked
thanksgiving dinner, yum.
- Nov 26th: Alex went to a party at Malina's,
meeting Malina, Sam Bruno, Rocco, Justin Meisenheleter, and Mark Sullivan
for the first time.